For your convenience we offer multiple ways to pay your bill
Pay By Mail
- Mail your payment via check or money order to:
Town of Troy
315 North Main Street
Troy, NC 27371
You can have your payment automatically drafted from your bank account. To sign up for automatic draft, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk at 910-572-3661.
- You can pay online with the following steps:
1. Go to the Online Bill Pay page. The page will open in a new browser window.
2. Enter the information as required.
3. Please always make a note of your confirmation number when payment is made.
There is a fee charged by the online payment processing company.
Pay in Person
- You can always come to Town Hall to pay your bill in person.
or money order.
If online payment is made on or close to your cut-off date, please call 910-572-3661 and provide your confirmation number to prevent disconnection.