The Troy Town Council is made up of a Mayor and five Commissioners. The Mayor is elected every two years and the Commissioners are elected every four years. The Mayor Pro Tem is selected by a vote of the Town Council. The Town Council meets every first Monday at 5:00 PM at the Troy Town Hall located at 315 North Main Street, Troy, NC.
The current Town Council is as follows:
• Sherri Harris Allgood, Mayor
• Bruce Hamilton, Mayor Pro Tem
• Kayren S. Brantley, Commissioner
• Angela A. Elkins, Commissioner
• Wallace Jones, Commissioner
• Damon Prince, Commissioner