1. Application for Employment

    Submit an application for job postings from the Town of Troy.

  2. Citizen Complaint

    Submit a complaint to the Troy Police Department about officer behavior or misconduct.

  3. Request for a Police Report

    Request a police report if you were involved in an accident or were the victim of a crime.

  4. Zoning Permit Application

    Find information and helpful files needed for submitting permit applications with the Zoning Department.